Zytek Hybrid Livery Competition – Closing Date Extended to 10th May April 26th, 2011
Zytek’s livery competition for their Hybrid LMP1 sportscar has been extended for entries until Tues 10th May, 2011. Technical issues with email entries has resulted in the need to extend the closing date. All entries already submitted can be revised and re submitted if required.
The winning design will now be unveiled prior to the Imola LMS race (1st-3rd July), and will be liveried on the car for that race.
For new entries the competition entry information is as follows:
Zytek are offering Motorsport fans the unique opportunity to design the livery for their new Hybrid LMP1 sportscar, the first petrol-electric hybrid car to run in the Le Mans Series (LMS). Using Zytek’s latest KERS technology the car will be run by Italian Team MIK Corse.
The competition winner will have their design liveried on the car for the Imola LMS race on 3rd July, as well as being invited with a guest to the Silverstone LMS race as VIP guests of the MIK Corse Team.
The design proposed for the car should be based around the KERS technology that will be used on the car. The base colour of the car will be black, download an image of the car attached. Be creative and enjoy designing the livery for the first petrol-electric car in the Le Mans Series.
Entry is open to all motorsport fans. To get started on your design simply download the blank canvas of the car. To enter the competition submit your design to email@example.com with the subject ‘Livery Competition’. The competition closing date is Tuesday 10th May and no other submissions will be accepted after this date. The winner will be selected on Wednesday 11th May.
See below for more details, design rules and regulations. Specific LMS Series regulations relating to livery can be found at http://www.lemans-series.com/en/s02_corporate/2011_reglement_sportif.pdf.
1. The design must include the car number 23 in white on a red background as determined by the series regulations. Competitors must make three spaces or the car number, one on each side and one on the front.
2. The Car’s class should be shown on the front and sides: LMP1 (in red).
3. The front of the car must include an Italian flag (nationality of entrant).
4. The design of the car should promote the electric hybrid technology which it is using.
5. A Zytek KERS Logo must appear on the Engine cover (logo attached).
6. Space should be left for the names of three drivers and their national flags close to the cockpit.
7. Zytek reserve the right to make minor amends to the winning design in order to apply it to the car or to account for the requirements of the team, sponsor or organizer.
8. Designs should be submitted as picture files (jpeg, gif, tif, png) and entrants are free to use their artistic skills and creativity as they choose to create their entry. All entries will be considered, whether created using CAD or hand drawn on the blank canvas and scanned in.
Any questions relating to the competition please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.